Jiusko The Collectible
Jiusko The Collectible Tourbillon. The grail for collectors, or anyone who wants to make the ultimate statement with his watch!
Along with the complex tourbillon cage that rotates once per minute in the dial (acting as the seconds hand), the JIUSKO also has in the beautifully detailed dial a power reserve meter—a must in a hand-wound watch like this, since it tells you how much power remains stored in the mainspring. Also included on the dial is an elegant moonphase window at the 3 o’clock position. The case itself is crafted from surgical grade stainless steel, and the bezel is 18k gold, as are the indices at the hour markers and the JIUSKO logo on the deploy clasp. Protecting the astounding movement and art-piece dial are scratchproof sapphire crystals, front and back.
For a timepiece like this, no ordinary leather will do for the strap, so JIUSKO uses the finest available alligator skin. The deploy clasp, with push-button release, will keep the strap looking fresh and new for many years to come. And to keep the watch safe when you’re not wearing it, it comes packaged in a mahogany wood presentation box.
- Tourbillon Handwind Movement, 27 Jewels, Power Reserve and Moonphase
- 18K Gold Bezel, Indices and JIUSKO Logo On Clasp
- Genuine Alligator Strap with Push Button Deploy Clasp
- Sapphire Crystals Front and On Skeleton Display Back
- Luxury Packaging In Mahogany Wood Case
- Beautifully Embossed Dial Design. 100m Water Resistance.