The Jiusko Diamond Tourbillon. History and incredible watchmaking art for the wrist!
The Jiusko Diamond Tourbillon goes a step further, skeletonizing both the watch dial and the movement itself, cutting away all the brass plates, turning them into bridges, so you can see the watch operating for yourself. The Chinese-made movement beats at 8 pulses per second, the tourbillon cage acting as the seconds hand. At the 9 o’clock side of the dial you’ll see a 24-hour subdial that can track a different time zone, and at the 3 o’clock is the moonphase dial. And, at the 6 o’clock position, the fantastic, mesmerizing tourbillon, built by hand, regulated to the best possible accuracy. The small timekeeping dial above the tourbillon is set with genuine diamonds as hour markers. Protecting all this artwork are scratchproof sapphire crystals, which will look fresh and new for many years to come.
Keeping the Tourbillon on your wrist is a high-grade alligator strap, which will wear well for years, thanks to the push-button deploy clasp. It comes packaged in a beautiful mahogany wood presentation box.
- Tourbillon Manual Wind, Skeletonized To Provide Views Inside
- Genuine Diamond Hour Markers and Alligator Strap with Deploy Clasp
- Scratchproof Sapphire Crystals, Front Dial and Skeleton Exhibition Back
- Moonphase Indicator and Secondary 24 Hour Time Zone
- Luxury Packaging in Mahogany Wood Presentation Box with Leatherette Card Holder Containing Warranty Card and Owner’s Manual